I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty.They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available so we had to order a different 1.
The second mattress lasted 4 months then we had the same problem. We had to travel over 260 miles round trip to pick up the mattress.
I have been dealing with Sears for over a year & have been given the run around, IE: take 25 different pictures sorry not enough take 3 more, measure the sag, take the bed apart to take pictures of the frame, box spring, then I received a call that they would not honor the warranty I have spent time, gas & stress to be treated like I did not matter.Bad customer service & they do not tell the truth.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "We brought a Sterns and Foster Luxury Estate bed from Sears in January 2016, thinking we were making a good purchase. However, this was not the case. After two months,..."
- "Below is a letter and response from Sears / Kenmore in regards to one of their products. Kenmore Refrigerator Elite.Bottom line, never buy Kenmore - they are poorly made products.To..."
- "I went to return a dress that was purchased at shopyourway.com I always make sure that it can be returned at a local store because I hate to send packages back..."
- "I have a green lane chair with an electric switch that has failed. The chair is very wiggly and unstable. The arm and the back of the chair comes..."
- "Desk person was checking her texts . Then even though I have insurance they made me give my debit card. Wonder if they are going to Bill me twice. Now..."
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."