I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty.They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available so we had to order a different 1.
The second mattress lasted 4 months then we had the same problem. We had to travel over 260 miles round trip to pick up the mattress.
I have been dealing with Sears for over a year & have been given the run around, IE: take 25 different pictures sorry not enough take 3 more, measure the sag, take the bed apart to take pictures of the frame, box spring, then I received a call that they would not honor the warranty I have spent time, gas & stress to be treated like I did not matter.Bad customer service & they do not tell the truth.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Six months ago, we purchased a Kenmore Elite dishwasher. It was the best based on Consumer Reports (I had horrible experience with Samsung, so we were relying on Consumer Reports)...."
- "I went to return a dress that was purchased at shopyourway.com I always make sure that it can be returned at a local store because I hate to send packages back..."
- "I placed an order on Sears.com Order on 03-06-2016 for a Washer Motor Coupler which was priced by this retailer's website at $9.98 Naturally the free in store pick-up option..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "I have a green lane chair with an electric switch that has failed. The chair is very wiggly and unstable. The arm and the back of the chair comes..."
- "I ordered a 'like new' refurbished pool from them in May 2014. It had been set up at a car dealership sale with a couple of floaties in it..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."