I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty.They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available so we had to order a different 1.
The second mattress lasted 4 months then we had the same problem. We had to travel over 260 miles round trip to pick up the mattress.
I have been dealing with Sears for over a year & have been given the run around, IE: take 25 different pictures sorry not enough take 3 more, measure the sag, take the bed apart to take pictures of the frame, box spring, then I received a call that they would not honor the warranty I have spent time, gas & stress to be treated like I did not matter.Bad customer service & they do not tell the truth.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."
- "Below is a letter and response from Sears / Kenmore in regards to one of their products. Kenmore Refrigerator Elite.Bottom line, never buy Kenmore - they are poorly made products.To..."
- "We brought a Sterns and Foster Luxury Estate bed from Sears in January 2016, thinking we were making a good purchase. However, this was not the case. After two months,..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "Desk person was checking her texts . Then even though I have insurance they made me give my debit card. Wonder if they are going to Bill me twice. Now..."
- "Looking at boards on Pinterest today, under "Gift ideas", I found a item that Paula R pinned. It was an item called "Dysfunctional Party Lights" made from prescription medicine..."
- "So I dont have any problem with great value. But I have no other way to describe what came out of this corn chips bag...other than a massive blog of..."