Went to Sears with a price match for a LCD TV.Sears called the competitor and found out the competitor's price over the phone and that the TV was in stock.

Sears asked to see the ad. I did not bring the ad with me.

They then refused to honor their price match guarantee...and the manager, John Hernandez, threatened to call store secutiry when I requested they match the price as they claim in all the ads they put out.

Sears is a sham outfit...the manager was a complete *** in how he handled me and I refuse to go back there for any product ever again.

Review about: Sears Claim.

Comments

#196264

:cry :cry I'd purchased a 5 year in home warranty on a $2,400.00 tv, it went blank no sound no picture,called sears for my home,and instead of coming to check my tv,they said they would mail me a part and i could put it in my self and if that didn't fix it,then we would try something else.They said i should receive my part in 3- 5 days, i paid $600.00 for a in home warranty not a mail you the part and fix it your self!!What the *** is this all about?

i want my money back!!! my tv is 2 years old.

The more i think about it the worse i get.Now here i sit with no tv waiting 3-5 days for a part i have to put in myself that may or may not fix my tv..

Buyers beware of paying for a in home warranty...Thank you...Ronnie Miller, KY.

#192873

To Hastings NE,

My name is Marcus and I am part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and I am very concerned about what I have read here concerning your experience at the local Sears Store. We would like to look into this for you. Your experience at Sears matters to us and I understand that the lack of product knowledge from our associates, horrible customer service, and store ads that were not honored is very frustrating and we don’t want that to be the reason that we loose a loyal customer. We defiantly see and understand that what you have been subject too is very upsetting and discouraging. I want to extend an apology to you about what has happened, we value you as a Sears shopper and would like the opportunity to rectify what has taken place. Sears Cares is a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager as your point of contact. At your convenience, please contact our office at searscares@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Hastings NE) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Marcus C.

Senior Case Manager

Sears Cares

#190495

The same thing has happened here to me on 2 seperate trips to Sears.They do not honor their ads.

We no longer purchase anything from them because of this. And like so many other places they have NO ONE who knows anything about the products they sell.

They hire high school kids who stand around visiting, talking about their weekends and act like it is a real problem to move so you can walk around them.GOD forbid you ask them something.