1.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

As a sears HVAC & REFRIGERATION tech, I can't stress enough how cheap sears is on service & how "Getting Our Customer Taken Care Of First & Foremost" is 1 of the last things on sears' To Do List. We are late to customers because Sears wants EVERYTHING else under the Sun done first! Providing to the needs & expectations falls on page 10 somewhere.

Then, Sears is too cheap to let us install new parts. We have to install Remanufactured parts, if they are on our trucks. Sears sends us a lot of remanufactured parts as our Truck Stock. & Sears does NOT allot us any extra time on our routes to leave a customer's home, go to a local store to buy a part, then return to the customer's house to install it & get them back online that day.

But Sears expects us to do this on each & every call! Then when we get to all our customers late, who blames the tech to the customer?.....Sears!

It is not unusual for sears to give me 300 plus mile routes to run in 1 day.

Essentially, Sears tries to pour 10 gallons of water into a 5 gallon bucket. & when water spills all over the floor, sears blames the tech!

Sears will spend its last dollar to run its car out of gas, to try to pick a penny up thats laying in the road.

The ONLY thing that I have learned in my 3 years with sears, running calls, is.....how NOT to run a service call; & how NOT to grow a service & repair company.

Sad, but true.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments

HORRIBLE Customer Service.

Well said I would start looking for another job, I don’t think they will be around much longer. Rochester NY