purchased a double oven which was installed ONE year ago.As I began to have trouble with the still-almost-new oven, I called Sears repair service, as I had taken out a CONTRACT SERVICE AGREEMENT with them on the oven.

NOT only did they have no record of it, I had to dig into my VISA bills from one year ago to prove to them that I did, in fact, have the agreement. ONE wk later after requesting service I was scheduled for an 8-5 appt. That means you wait all day long and wonder when they might appear. At 4pm I was contacted by the technician who took the details of the problem and told me I was to far away for him to come that day and repair it and that he would order the parts needed and then set up another repair service call for ONE WEEK later.

AGAIN.....another waiting all day long for the repairman to appear. Finally, once again, at 4pm I called only to discover the repairman was calling the wrong phone number and would not arrive that day.

ANOTHER repair appt was made for ONE WEEK later, where I was given the schedule of "anytime between 8 until 5pm."

I bought all my appliances from Sears for a new kitchen, took out the service agreement contracts, and this is the customer service I get.

I hope to be able to warn off ALL future customers!

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments