I am so mad with Sears just now I am writing to every complaints forum I can find! Yet again the Repair Center thinks it perfectly legitimate to waste customer's time with impunity.

I waited in all afternoon for the service man. Not only was he a no- show, Customer Service informed me I would be added to the end of the line as if they were doing me a favor! Their total lack of interest in serving the customer is arrogant beyond belief!

And that infuriating voice recognition system that you have to go through before speaking to someone is the worst ever!

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

Craftsman 3/4 hp Garage Door Opener chain drive # 53990

At the installation step 12 when I press the wall control push bar the trolly travel about 20 cm forward & backward.No matter how I try to adjust the screw counter its steel move the same farword & backward.

What do you think the problem ?

Larry: That's not true if you have a warranty on the washer. If they can't fix it, they have to replace it!!!!

Villa Carlos Paz, Cordoba Department, Colombia #26823

I have had Sears at my house 7 times to fix their Kenmore washer that is only 2 years old. I have been told by management that if they can't fix it I am out of luck. No more shopping at Sears.