3000 Fashion Dr, Nanuet, NY 10954, USA
1.1

Update by user Nov 20, 2018

According to the service agreement more than 4 times of being repaired in a calendar year which it has they will replace it, Good Luck!

Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2018

My Samsung dishwasher is under the extended warranty & it’s only 3 years old. It’s not a cheap model.

The dishwasher has been repaired over 10 times. The latest was I had to wait 5 weeks because they kept ordering the wrong part. Sears sent me a check for $50 but the check bounced, another check was issued but I’m not sure if I should cash it, I have fees from the bounced check that to no avail I can’t get back. Since the repair they were here for it not cleaning well, it’s now leaking water so I have a scheduled appointment soon.

Sears Repair is done by a 3rd party. I have read their contract & if the product has more than 4 repairs they can make the determination to replace it. Good luck this dishwasher has been a nightmare & Sears deserves to go out of business. What have they done to the consumers is unreal.

I’m not the only one I know with Sears repair problems. BTW I was transferred to over six people & still got no where!

Samsung should just stick to TV’s not appliances!

Product or Service Mentioned: Samsung Electronics Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Sears Cons: Stand by your protection agreement.

• Protection Agreement Is False