With Company response Not resolved

We scheduled a lawn mower repair.Technician came.

He ordered parts and charged us for the repair he promised would be the next day. Took the day off, no one came. Got an automated call that evening that appointment would be next Friday. Took the day off, no one came.

Got an automated call that evening that appointment would be next Friday. Took the day off, no one came. Called customer service and was told the appointment will be tomorrow morning sometime between 8-12. It has been one month.

We have parts, $400 charged to our credit card, a broken mower, but NO repair technician!

My recommendation.Don't even consider calling them

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear DeeScott,

I came across your post here and wanted to reach out to you and offer assistance. I am very sorry that you have been having such a difficult time having the technician arrive on the correct day at the scheduled time. Sears works very hard to ensure that we quickly and correctly resolve our customer’s repair situations and in this case we have definitely failed to live up to those expectations. My name is Greg and I am part of the Sears Cares Escalation team and we are a single point of contact for escalated customer problems and we would very much like to assist you in making this right. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the mower repair was set up under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also please make reference to your screen name, DeeScott, so we can easily locate this initial contact information and we look forward to talking to you soon.

Greg G.