Layout of Store

I am desperately trying to reach someone in Sears regarding my refrigerator. I purchased a refrigerator at the North Haven Outlet store on or about 2014. The refrigerator was exchange few months after purchase. On or about July, 2014, I realized my refrigerator would stop and start without it being unplug. Sears was notified and repair personal came to my home and replaced thermostat. A food lost claim was processed on my behalf. The refrigerator continues to work few days and complete stop working although it was plug directly into an outlet. I contacted Sears again regarding this issue. I was informed a service technician will be sent to my resident to inspect the refrigerator and resolve and issues he or she discovered. The technician did come out. I was told the coolant system would have to be replaced parts again was ordered. I asked the technician if Sears install asked ice makers. I was advised I would have to get a company or license persons to install the ice maker. I contacted Donnedo Appliances in Stratford and Marco Appliances in Bridgeport regarding the ice maker. The day of my appointment I was informed my refrigerator is a electrical and fire hazard. He stated this refrigerator should never have been sold to me. I immediately contacted Sears repair with the technician on the line. He informed Sears representative this refrigerator should never have been sold due to the electrical wiring and copper not properly being soder on correctly. I was informed by a customer service supervisor upon my up coming appointment have the technician diagnose the issues and called in. That Thursday a technician informed me he can not diagnosis any issue without a proper ticket. I called back and rely the information to customer care. I was rescheduled to Monday to have the original parts install and have technician diagnosis the electrical and copper issues. The technician who came out this past Monday stated all the previous technician have been replacing the wrong parts. He stated to me yes the refrigerator is a electrical and fire hazard, however, he can fix the issue. He informed me my refrigerator can not be used not plugged in for next two weeks until he returned on 3/3/2016. I asked him what do I disregarding the lack of a refrigerator. He stated he can not answer that question but don't plug the refrigerator in. I have been trying to get some one Sears to help me from Monday without any resolution. I don't think this is fair nor Should I have to in cure additional expenses due to Sears negligence. I need help.

Marcia Mitchell

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.