I am an older customer and have shopped at Sears for my entire life.Recently had need to call for a furnace repair.Big mistake.Waited two days for an appointment for service,took time off of work to be home and they did not show up.Turns out they scheduled me for the following week.This is Cleveland in January mind you.As irate as I was a very nice customer service rep convinced me to give them another try and I somewhat reluctantly agreed.Mistake.Late in the afternoon of the scheduled appointment I called to confirm.After being put on hold for several minutes I was told they could not make it and could not come out till Monday.They did not intend to call me.Iwent into I need to talk to someone higher up mode,another mistake.I was shuffled between several extensions,put on hold,offered a fifty dollar gift card,apoligized to and given a colossal runaround.Their strategy worked and after being transferred to Jordan who sounded like he was talking on a phone under water,I gave up.I have called a local company who are coming between six and eight tonight and happy to do so.If I can spare anyone the same lousy experience I have had ,this post will be the well spent.Do not call Sears to fix anything unless you are willing to gamble on receiving a similar scenario.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments