High Ridge, Missouri
2.3

I called your service department in October, 2015, to have someone repair my Kenmore water softener that was no longer working.I purchased this house a year ago and the water softener came with the house.

I was taken back that no one could come until November 11, 2015 with a window between 7am and 1 pm but I scheduled anyway. I sat here that day waiting patiently but no one showed up and I received no notification that no one was coming.

I not only was going to have the softener fixed by Sears but I was also going to purchase an exercise bike and equipment.I am so disappointed in your service that I am not going to order from Sears again if your service dept is not reliable.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments