Wenona, Illinois
Layout of Store

I would have to say the Sears service is non existent.Can not rate it poor, because I've been calling for a month.

Yes, a month to get my washer at least checked out, let alone repaired! I got the extended warranty/service plan in '13. Was told someone would service yearly. Never happened.

Called because the washer stopped working 1/30/16 and every week since. The first call the lady I talked to went through all the diagnostics, said it was the circuit board. I'll order it and sen it to you. We'll call and set up an appointment to install.

Part never arrived! Never got a call for repair. Have called every week since for service! Every time I've called I've been assured I will be contacted within 24 hours or the next Tuesday if you happen to call on a Thursday.

I'm out $50 so far in laundromat costs. Which I was told would be reimbursed by Josh. Which also said his manager would call me by the end of the day. Two weeks ago!

Still waiting for the manager to call. My whole Sears experience would be rated horrible at best.

Please contact me Sears!sfulton64@hotmail.com The washer is in Warranty until October!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of sears repair. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.