With Company response Not resolved

I had called Sears for the repair of a dishwasher. Appointment was set with a 4 hour window with the promise of a call 1 day prior to repair.

This call was never made, but when I called on the repair day I was told that the technician would be there at the end of the scheduled window. 1 hour late into this the technician called to say he would be there 2 hours later approaching 8 pm, which we declined. He said he would be there the next day between 10-2.

When he was not there at 3 pm I called Sears to hear that nothing was scheduled at all and that I had to wait until the weekend, hoping someone will turn up.

I cannot recommend this type of service and will definitely not use a company again who has no consideration for other peoples time.

Fortunately there are plenty of companies who still render a good service.

Use those please!

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

Why would you wait a whole year to address this complaint,do you think we the customer are going to wait for you, I think not, most of us the customerS have left you to your on outcome.Which does not look good.

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Juttam,

I certainly understand your disappointment with the poor service you received surrounding the repair appointment for your dishwasher. Please know that this is not a typical Sears repair experience and we'd appreciate the opportunity to make things right. We value you as a Sears customer. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the service was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Juttam) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to speaking with you soon.

James H.