Here Is the problem. I NEVER told Sears to come and do a serves call. I NEVER called and ordered a service call and Sears should have NEVER came to my house for a service call. The bottom line is that you OWE me $59.00 for your *** person that went and put a service call in to your computer to come to the house to do a service call on an home that DID NOT need Sears to come out.

Here is what happened. 1) I called to ask what a service call coast Monday they 21 of March.2) I was told it was $59.003) I told the lady that I did not want a service call and I would call her back and let her know IF I WANTED to have someone come out. I called another person to come out on MONDAY and he did and told me that the board was fried and It would be better to get a new dishwasher. By the way it was $40.00 cheaper than Sears.4) On Tue. the 22 of March I went to the Sears out let in Carlsbad, CA and bought a NEW Dish washer and was told that the service dept would call to deliver it.5) So when your service guy called and said he was on the why we were waiting for a DELIVERY of a new dishwasher NOT a service call.6) Your service guy came in the house and my son told him several 3 -4 times. WHERE was the NEW dishwasher that he was THERE TO DELIVER not a service call. 7) your guy went out side and called the office and came in and told my son that it was a service call and my son told him that I (his MOM) told him that the dishwasher was coming to be DELIVERED.8) I was in a meeting and could not be reached by phone.9) Your service guy forced my son to give him money for the service call that WAS NEVER ORDERED. get it NEVER ORDERED by anyone. Your *** person that could barley spoke English made a MISTAKE and took it upon her self to put in the order for a service call. NOT ME I DID NOT ASK FOR sears TO COME OUT AT ALL for a service call.10) On Saturday the 26 the NEW dishwasher was DELIVERED.

Not now or ever did I tell your person that I wanted Sears to come out to do a service call on the dishwasher. Further more Why the *** would I want you to come out again to check a dishwasher that I (1) already had a service person from another company come Monday the 21, to tell me that the dishwasher was fried and (2) On Tue the 22 I had already bought a new dishwasher and payed 150.00 to have it delivered and installed.. I DID NOT ORDER A SERVICE CALL FROM sears

Sears owes me $59.00 for a service call that was NOT ordered.

I will NEVER use sears or RECOMMEND sears TO ANYONE EVER. YOU RIPE OFF PEOPLE

You also need to STOP sending phone call jobs to countries that can NOT speck English and *** with people. I am so pissed off with this. I have always thought of sears as a honest company and this has proven to me that sears is dishonest, and gives very bad costumer service and tells their costumers that they are wrong when your costumer service was WRONG in setting up an service appointment when NO service call was asked for.

You need to send me a check for $59.00 ASAP for sears MISTAKE not mine.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sears repair from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $59 and wants Sears to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was problem solving ability and what costomer service sending out a teck none was ordered. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

Actually you shouldnt complain about the people not speaking proper english since you suck at it, you can not even write correctly. I hope sears gives you the $59 back so you can take some english lessons aswell