2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

On 1-2-2017 I have been on hold for 35 min. When I did finally get someone named Darvis.

He was rude and not helpful. He read my notes from the previous repairperson and it stated that if the icemaker was still not working that he had ordered a new one to put in. Darvis would not honor this due to the fact that I was calling from work and was not near my refrigerator. He wanted me to do the exact same thing to trouble shoot the refrigerator that I did before the previous repairperson.

This did not work then and will not work this time. I would like to have the service that Sears promises. Right now, I have my cell calling your repair number at 800-479-5899 and my work phone at 800-469-4663. One phone has been on hold for 40 min and one for 14 min.

This is so uncalled for. Darvis could have completed my repair request and I would not have to be on hold for this amount of time and be publicly announcing Sear's dirty laundry. In addition, you do not have anyone on the "CHAT" that Sears state when you are on hold. I will not be buying any items from Sears and and I suggest that none of my friends and family do not buy from Sears either.

I will be supporting the home time local company from now on. I hope you are able to resolve my issue.

Review about: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Home town store and staff.

I didn't like: I dislike the service repair from sears.

Comments

No this has not. The repairman has never shown after rescheduling 2 times.

Right now we have stopped paying for the refrigerator and asked them to come pick it up. Still no service...