I have bought sears products since 1987 (spent over $200.00) and have always purchased their protection agreements.Over the past 5 years it has taken Sears at least a month to repair something.

This time I called about my dish washer. The appoint was for one month out. I told them it was the pump. Sears showed up and said it was the pump and they would have to order the part and would be back in about a month (making it 2 months).

Sears came back today and said the one part did not come and it would be around 2-3 weeks before he could come back to be sure the part arrived.

At this point my dish washer is full of fuzzy black mold and other things since it has been setting for over 2 months waiting on Sears to fix it.

We have now decided to see how we will do with Lowes

This person wrote the review because of "repair" of sears dishwasher repair from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $800 and wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments