I have a dishwasher (Kenmore) from Sears. It is 11 months old and the front door buttons failed.

Called to schedule repair and was given a morning window of from 8 to 12noon. By 12:30 no arrival. Called them and they said the driver would call me to tell me when they would come. No call.

Called Sears again. Same message. Same result. Try their chat serfice on line.

Same nonsense. 2PM I am still waiting either for a call or a repairman,

Stay away from Sears! Note also that the Kenmore dishwasher is probably made by Maytag and I had similar problems with one of those washers.

I switched to Sears hoping for better results. Bad idea!

Comments

Well, your service man finally arrived at 4PM. He didn't call until 3:45!

And then when he got here he did not have the part necessary! I wasted the whole day and still the washer does not function properly. I knew what was needed, why didn't he? Now I am to wait for the part to come in the mail and then I have to make another appointment!

It was quite clear that a new board was needed...

This is going to take weeks!

contact phone : 5105254023 reference name chihara

SearsCares

To Chihara,

I'm so sorry that your dishwasher is not working and that you're having issues with Sears repair. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like to help make sure that you receive excellent service from here on. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Chihara) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.