Our dryer has been broken for 1 month. During this time, I have scheduled Sears repair 'appointment' in their ridiculous 1-5PM window having to *** work.

ALL THREE TIMES THEY FAILED TO SHOW UP AND DID NOT CONTACT US. Yesterday was the most recent day we were supposed to have a technician from 1-5PM. Of course, no show and no call so I called customer service at 6PM for the millionth time and they 'guarantee' me a technician would be here at 6:45PM. Guess what....7:45PM rolls around and no technician, no phone call.

I call customer service again and they don't know why no one showed but 'our dispatch is closed, you'll need to call tomorrow. These incompetent fools have cost me multiple work days and evenings at this point. Shame on Fidelity Home Warranty for contracting with such a poorly run service.

No chance in *** I will ever buy Sears products if this is what I can expect for service after they get my $$$. Off to the laundromat....again.

Comments

#207610

Dear SearsRepairSucks7777,

I apologize for the tardy response to your posting here. I'm Scott and I'm with the Sears Social Media Support Team within corporate. I'm very concerned by what I've read here. I'm terribly sorry for the frustration, disappointment and trouble Sears has caused. This is unacceptable in every way and is normally not how service is handled. Being without a dryer is inconvenient and difficult enough, but multiple no call no shows and delays in repair is all the more infuriating I know. We'd like to help. We are a team of dedicated and personal case managers that handle the highest level of escalated problems for Sears. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the dryer was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (SearsRepairSucks7777) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Scott J.