With Company response

Repairman was suppose to come between 1pm and 5pm.He did not phone to tell me he was running late.

The Repairman did not show up until 6pm to repair my washer. I had plans to go out with friends at 6pm that same evening.

When I phoned customer service @5:30 I was told that I was next on the list so I had to cancel my plans .The Repairman showed up @ 6pm and he informed me after briefly looking at my washer that he did not have the part and he would not have it for 3 wks .

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous370813,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and frustration we have caused you regarding your washer repair. We acknowledge and understand that each time our technician comes to your home it is you, our customer who has to make themselves available. If the technician is late or doesn’t show up it is you who misses some part or all of your day. This is not acceptable to you and certainly would not be acceptable to me should I be in the same situation. We would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to monitor the repair process and ensure that your service needs are met. This manager would be available to you to speak with for any questions or help with this repair process. We value your business and want to make sure that everything that can be done to help you with your repair issue is being done.

At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dryer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Anonymous370813) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.