1.1

I bought a fridge from sears with the extended 3 year warranty. After 6 months the compressor fails.

So I called their "warranty" department they refure me to a second outside company to do the repairs. The second company was only in my area tuesdays so i had to bring it to them. 3 days later they call and said they could not fix it. I was told sears would contact me about the exchange.

A week and a half without a call I call them. Sears then informs me I have to get the old fridge back from their sub contractor. Mind you it has been 2 weeks at this point so the old fridge is long gone.

So now here I sit no fridge no replacement and no refund! Theifs!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments