Millington, New Jersey
Layout of Store

Back in 2003 bought a battery from sears... Still under warranty to get a replacement for free..

The sales person told my dad & i had to pay for a new one... When we SHOULDNT have to!! We argued with the guy & told him we will call the HQS to report your ***!! Then the guy gave us

A replacement... What a bunch of idiots they hire to work for SEARS! Let me tell you everyone,

I STOPPED buying their batteries of the year i posted above!! I urge you not to buy car battries from them! Go somewhere else, your 100% better off... I dont buy clothes or sneakers either from them..Their selection sucks big time! They hardly have anything good to buy! Waiting for them to go out of business! In the auto dept. We ran into a guy waiting for his tire to be fixed or a replacement, he waited for 2 hours!!! Can you believe this?! Unreal!! This sears incident was in livingston, nj...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of sears replacement. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments