Wingdale, New York
Layout of Store

On 7/24/15 I purchased 3 pair Teflon coated craftsman work jeans for my hubby!The purchase of $94.16 was made online using my debit car.

I inadvertently ordered the wrong size so I returned them following their return procedure! Due to a security breach my bank canceled that debit card and replaced it with a new! The card replacement happened before I received credit for the returned items! I made several calls to Sears inquiring about my refund.

I'm told every time that it went to the canceled debit card to call my bank! My bank says there's no way credit can be applied to a canceled card to call Sears! I will never shop at Sears again!! Customer service (if you can understand them) is useless!

Darlene F.Lindenhurst, NY

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.