2.8
Layout of Store

I bought a TV online from Sears and picked it up at the store.I got it home and decided I wanted a bigger one, so I ordered a bigger, more expensive TV, again online from Sears.

When I went to return the 1st TV, they charged me a 15% restocking fee! Even though I never used it (I took it out of the box, saw the size, and put it back in - the film was still on it, the remote and accessories were still sealed in their bags). And, I was buying a bigger, more expensive TV FROM THEM!

I called customer service, and got nowhere.

I got disconnected (hung up on) the first 2 times, then the 3rd time, they said they contacted the store but could not get in touch with the salesman who helped me, then they re-read the return policy and said there was nothing they could do.

I used to buy things from Sears pretty frequently, and bought some major appliances there too.But this petty, bureaucratic policy, and the way I was treated means they've lost a customer.

This reviewer shared experience about "restocking fee" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $53. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments