Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I am so dissatisfied with my last Sears online purchase.I bought 6 pairs of work boots and simply want to exchange two brand new pairs for 2 wider pairs of boots.

However, I am 37 days past my purchase date and NO ONE can help me or will do anything to rectify this simple request. I didn't even receive the boots until day 6 of the 30 day return window. The last time I ordered from Sears the policy was 90 days so I never in my mind assumed it had changed to a worse policy in the last year. I have now been forced to contact the corporate office over such a trivial matter.

I doubt I'll hear anything back.

I am absolutely not shopping at any of the Sears Holdings Companies (Sears, KMart,etc.) again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sears customer care from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to "exchange for a wider pair!! so simple!!!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service and return policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments