I recently purchased a pair of mens jeans from sears.The next day my husband tried them on and of course they did not fit,they were about 2 sizes too small.

They def. do not run true to size. We kept tags on and put reciept in pocket and placed them in bag. Since we are about 45 min to any sears store it was a little while before i could return them.

Today I went to sears to just that. I was told since it was 5 wks they could not be returned. I am furiou and now i know why I do most of my shopping at pennys and kohls. After about 30 min I left the store still carrying my pants that are of NO use.

If this is the policy you should be told when handed your receipt.I am telling everyone I know to not shop sears and I am not planning on shopping there again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Littlesuzie is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Aw, everyone has a 30 day return/exchange police.Its on the front of the receipt.

I have learned over the years to never buy a man a pair of pants!! Make him go himself/or offer to go with him.

This way he can't *** @ u about anything!!But remind him that if this is gonna turn into a *** session anyway, remind him that there are people working there to help him!!!!