2.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Purchased a new refrigerator and upon delivery, the men making the delivery was loading the fridge back on the truck because I apparently took too long to come down and open the door for them.Then I was getting rude comments from one of the men.

Then they say the fridge won't fit so my father in law begins taking the molding and hinges off the doors when 3 minutes in the one man says your minute is up, we're leaving. He leaves it in our garage and leaves. We have called the delivery number and the main Sears number and they tell us e have to wait anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks for them to come back to take it out of my garage , bring it upstairs and install it?! A brand new fridge sitting in my garage in 20 degree or lower weather?

I feel this is unacceptable! When I called to speak to the manager of the delivery men, I was hung up on... TWICE. I cannot believe the poor, rude customer service from EVERYONE I dealt with.

At one point I said to a manager I am at the point for the delivery team to come pick up and I'll just return the fridge. They said do whatever you want, we don't really care.

Unbelievable.I will NEVER make another purchase from SEARS again!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments