I had a problem with the micro wave oven they were there 5 times replace part and removal of the said parts.Then they wanted to sell me a new display board I said fine and they said that there is no warrantee and I will have to eat it if it does not work.

Also the last attempt to repair it they broke the lower oven also. The tech is very rude and has no idea what he is doing. I will never used sear again and never buy anything from them. I was loyal with sear for over 25 years.

I file a complaint and call next day all the info I gave was deleted. Wow sear what happen to you. You become a rip off and liar. So far they charge me $635.00 and never fix the problem.

And they took off every single part they put on. Shame on you. I make sure I tell everyone how bad of a co.

sear is.Bye and good luck.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $635. vitotrupiano is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments