I do consumer surveys and secret-shopping-trips for extra money.I find that almost all companies are honest and pay what they promise.

SEARS is NOT, one of those honest companies. They invited me to do a very detailed, secret shoppers trip. I had to drive to SEARS , take pics inside and out, find a salesperson and speak to them about different TV models and get printed information and a business card that the salesperson must sign. I wrote detailed reports on every aspect of this "mission".

I uploaded 5 photos and completed all required input . Overall, I spent almost 4 1/2 hours doing this job. I was disgusted to receive $1.50 from SEARS instead of the promised $13. I then searched the words, "SEARS Dishonest Company" and was SHOCKED to see all of the complaints and dissatisfaction with SEARS in all areas.

From now on, I'll search the company's reputation BEFORE doing any type of business with them.

SEARS has been coasting along on their (FORMER) good reputation for too long.SEARS is simply a good place to get ripped off.

Reason of review: SEARS secret-shopper-robbery.