1.9
Ease of Use

I attempted to return 3 items after 30 days, but wasn't allowed to receive my money, exchange or a store credit even though I had my receipt. The receipt does not have a return by date nor states it must be returned by 30 days!

The sales associate told me that I shoild have read the small print sign in front of the register upon purchasing the items. Really? When I called customer service and was finally able to speak with a representative, she said I should have gone to their website and read the policy online. What?

Sears shoild print the exact amount of time allowed for returns, exchanges or store credit ON the receipt!!!

Not a happy customer!!! :(

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments