1.4
Ease of Use

I'm 50 years old and like my dad before have always trusted and bought all my appliances from but no more! Will never buy another Sears product.

Wasted $2000 on washing machine and in home warranty and both the washing machine and the warranty are garbage. The brand new washing machine had a recall and it was night mare to get it taken care off. Two weeks after the washing machine broke and it took many calls and a lot of wasted time to get an appointment. They don't do repairs on Saturday so I now have to waste a day of work again for them to come fix it.

Oh top of that I have to be without a washing machine for three weeks because that's the earliest appointment they could give me.

Customer service are rude and unprofessional. Bought this washer just a year and three months ago.

Review about: Samsung Electronics Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1261751

Your complaint should be with Samsung that had hand tied all the retailers by insisting that a Samsung factory certified tech has to perform service. Not to mention that the refuse to take the inventory back that is sitting in the retailers inventory.