1.4

I'm 50 years old and like my dad before have always trusted and bought all my appliances from but no more! Will never buy another Sears product.

Wasted $2000 on washing machine and in home warranty and both the washing machine and the warranty are garbage. The brand new washing machine had a recall and it was night mare to get it taken care off. Two weeks after the washing machine broke and it took many calls and a lot of wasted time to get an appointment. They don't do repairs on Saturday so I now have to waste a day of work again for them to come fix it.

Oh top of that I have to be without a washing machine for three weeks because that's the earliest appointment they could give me.

Customer service are rude and unprofessional. Bought this washer just a year and three months ago.

Product or Service Mentioned: Samsung Electronics Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Your complaint should be with Samsung that had hand tied all the retailers by insisting that a Samsung factory certified tech has to perform service. Not to mention that the refuse to take the inventory back that is sitting in the retailers inventory.

Sears Reviews