Plainfield, Connecticut
Resolved

Update by user Nov 19, 2015

I would recommend only getting help from people at the store location they are very nice and will go above and beyond to help you. If you have to call their delivery service they don't know whether they are on foot or horseback. They will transfer you to a bunch of people none of which can help you.

Update by user Nov 18, 2015

They delivered the coat no questions asked. I was very satisfied with the solution.

Original review posted by user Nov 18, 2015

I got scammed out of my money. The coat I wanted wasn't in the store so I ordered it online and I had people there at the store help me.

Today I got a notice saying UPS couldn't leave my package because no one was home. I called ups and Sears and I had my receipt because I wanted to have them leave my order in the door. I talked to at least 6 different people at the store and they all told me my order # and my personal info on my receipt there was no orders for that person. Im so mad I asked to get my money back they said you need to have the item in order to return it which they never delivered it.

So I got screwed out of my money.

Please don't ever order from sears unless you want to get scammed out of your money. I will never buy anything from that store ever again.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Sears Cons: I didnt like getting screwed out of my money, Very poor customer service from management and retail support, Delivery is terrible, Customer service stinks.

Comments

Scammed out of money but because I was having medical problems and disc disease I didn't really pay attention to the bill until the bed collapsed. The asst manager came up with several reasons but was rude/arrogant and refused to help me. He lied about submitting a report to some unknown place that he said would get back to me the following day.

Sears Reviews