I bought a ring on December 21 and i received a confirmation email and was waiting for email to tell me to come pick it up. Well i then got an email apologizing and stated that my store ran out and my card would not be charged.

Well few days later my card was charged so I called sears online and was told it was normal to wait 5-7 days for a refund of a product. (even though you never receive it? ) but she said i was never charged. well i was thankful i was only waiting for this amount of money and could not believe Sears would be so disorganized.and i told the woman that yes I was charged and she said well its your credit card companies problem.

I wrote several emails and then i was told to fax my billing statement to sears so I could prove i was charged for the ring i never got. At this point i figured my local sears would take car of me. Well they faxed it for me and got no help and no refund on the spot but said I would receive my money back in 3-5 days. Well I called lady at my local sears back because its been 8 days .

She said she would check on it and call me back. This is now the point that I am blown away! Sears said that if she or if I even ask about my order or money not being refunded that it will start the whole process over . Sears said it takes 10 days to get refunded!

omg so now if I call or email and even mention my money not being refunded that I have to start over? I was planning on finishing up my shopping on the December 21 when i picked up my ring but now I haven't spent one penny at sears and at this point probably never will.. I can not believe a store my whole family use to trust has hijacked my money and wants me to prove they charged me ?

this is the worst nightmare of a company. Why would Sears want to treat a customer so poorly?

Comments