Layout of Store

Not impressed with the customer service at Sears Canada Thunder Bay, On store.

Purchased two men's scarfs where they were advertised as buy one get 50% of second item.At check out was charged for the full price of both scarfs, I told the clerk about the buy one get 50% off sign and she told me that it does not apply to items ending in .97.

I informed her that there is no mention of that on the sign so we proceeded to walk all the way to the scarf section where she checked the sign and then told me they must be there by mistake! Even though there were many other scarfs there under the 50% off sign ending in .97? Then she said I guess I will give it to you like she is doing me a favour ?

I told her the advertised sign is there I guess you would give it to me for what the sign says.Not impressed that I had to go through all that to prove what the advertised sign said and then to get attitude and a lecture about their products ending in .97 Whatever happened to advertising items for what they are and not trying to mislead people with your "fine print"!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of scarf from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments