Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Aug 07, 2017

I made all my payments through the Sears account.Sears took it upon themselves to cancel the agreement.

I was not contacted.Buyer beware, Sears just wants your money and CANNOT be trusted.

Original review posted by user Aug 06, 2017

I placed a dryer on layaway.Each and every payment was made in full and on time.

When I arrived at the store to make the very last payment I was told my layaway agreement had been cancelled! I did nothing to void our contract. I was not contacted by Sears nor given a reason! After being on hold for 2 hours, tranferred multiple times to operators who barely spoke English, and hung up on I was finally told that my contract had been terminated because the dryer was no longer available!!!

Then when repeatedly asked about my money and when should I expect it, I was hung up on! The store manager could not/would not give me my dryer (yes, surprise it was in stock) nor issue a refund! I walked out of the store $904 poorer!! THIS IS NOT HOW YOU TREAT CUSTOMERS!!!!!

I have every intention of contacting The BBB, my laywer, posting on FB, calling the main office, and anything else that I can think of! You CANNOT steal from the consumers! In case you forgot, WE PAY YOUR PAYCHECKS!

Sears has gone from being the best place to shop to the worse.When they go completely under they will have only themselves to blame!

Review about: Sears Manager.

I liked: Sales clerk patrick was kind helpful and sympathetic, Have a low standard today.

I didn't like: Not recieving my dryer ir having my money immediately refunded, Customer service and their handling of my complaint.

Comments