WENT TO PICK UP IN STORE PICK UP AND PAY/PICK UP 2 LAYAWAYS IN ONE TRIP. THAT TRIP TOOK AN HOUR AND A HALF. I COULD NOT FIND THE MERCHANDISE/LAYAWAY COUNTER. APPARENTLY IT IS AN ATM TYPE MACHINE IN THE WAREHOUSE DOORWAY THE CUSTOMER IS SUPPOSED TO USE, NO CUSTOMER FRIENDLY COUNTER OR PERSON TO HELP YOU. WHEN THEY FINALLY FOUND MY ITEMS 20 MINUTES LATER, I HAD TO MAKE A RETURN TRIP TO THE CASHIER TO PAY FOR MY LAYAWAYS. THEN I HAD TO GO BACK AND WAIT FOR THE SAME GUY TO TRY AND FIND THEM. MIND YOU THERE WAS NOONE AHEAD OF ME AT ANYTIME. ONCE I HAD MY ITEMS I WAS TOLD TO GO BACK TO CASHIER FOR A RETURN /ADJUSTMENT FROM MY LAYAWAY. THAT TOOK AT LEAST A HALF HOUR. HE HAD TO CALL SEARS.COM TO GET A CODE BECAUSE THE RECIEPT WAS NOT LETTING HIM SCAN IT. HE WAS VERY NICE AND JUST AS BOTHERED BY THERE NEGLEGANCE AS ME. SEARS.COM ORDERS ARE COMPLETELY SEPERATE AND HE HAD NO WAY OF GOING OFF JUST THE INFO I BROUGHT WITH ME FROM SEARS.COM. THE CONTRACT NUMBER WAS USELESS, THEN WHY HAVE IT IF IT IS NOT A TRACKABLE NUMBER?! ANYWAYS WHEN ALL WAS DONE I HAD NO ITEMIZED RECIEPT, NO IDEA WHAT PRICE WAS PAID FOR WHAT ITEM, JUST ONE PAYMEMT LAYAWAY TOTAL, NOT COOL! THATS STILL NOT THE WHOLE STORY, BUT I WILL MOVE ON. WHEN I GOT HOME THEY SHORTED ME ONE OF MY LAYAWAY ITEMS. SO I CALLED WRITE AWAY, 4X NO ANSWER IN THAT DEPT. AND NO ANSWERING MACHINE IT JUST HANGS UP. FINALLY I CALLED CUST SERVICE, SHE HAD TO CALL THAT STORE AND PUT ME THROUGH TO SOMEONE! RIDICULOUS, THEY REALLY NEED TO BE MORE HANDS ON. I CALLED BACK AND TALKED TO THE CUSTOMER SERVIVE DEPT TO FILE COMPLAINT, NOT ABOUT THE EMPLOYEES, BUT ABOUT THERE WHOLE ORDER SET UP.

SO NOW I LIKE AN ***, I PLACE ANOTHER ORDER FOR INSTORE PICK UP, THE NEXT DAY I RECIEVE AN EMAIL SAYING IT WAS CANCELED WITH A LIST OF GENERIC REASONS. SO I HAD A CHAT WITH ONLINE HELP, AGAIN CONTRACT NUMBER MEANS NOTHING. APPARENTLY ONE OF MY ITEMS WAS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AT THAT STORE SO THEY CANCELED THE WHOLE D&*# THING! NO OFFERS OF SUBBING OR A SPECIFIC REASON IN THE EMAIL, WHICH I COULD HAVE AVOIDED A 20 MIN ONLINE CHAT IF THEY JUST GAVE SOME SORT OF REASON PERTAINING TO ME. ALSO THERE WAS NOTHING SAYING HOW MUCH MY CARD WAS BEING CREDITED BACK, MAKING SURE THEY WEREN'T CHARGING ME IN STORE PICK UP FEES, UGH! THEY TOLD ME ON THE ONLINE CHAT MY CARD WOULD BE REFUNDED IN 3-5 DAYS, OTHERWISE I WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN THAT EITHER.

SO THEN I GO AND PLACE THE ORDER ONLINE FOR 5 ITEMS TO BE SHIPPED, THERE WAS ANOTHER ISSUE SO I HAD TO CALL AGAIN! ONCE THAT WAS RESOLVED, I PLACED MY ORDER AND JOKINGLY SAID I SHOULD CHECK MY EMAIL TO MAKE SURE MY ORDER WASN'T CANCELED, AND GUESS WHAT.

THEY ONLY SHIPPED 4 OF MY 5 ITEMS AND SAID MY BOOTS WERE CANCELED DUE TO PROCESSING ERRORS. SO ONCE AGAIN I HAD TO CALL, AFTER A 15 MINUTE WAIT, THEY TOLD ME IT WAS CANCELED DUE TO PROCESSING. THE COMPUTER COULDN'T PROCESS IT SHE SAYS. I KNOW THAT, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, BUT SHE COULDN'T TELL ME. THE ITEM IS STILL AVAILABLE ON THERE WEBSITE SO WHY CANT THEY PROCESS? SHE PUT ME ON HOLD FOR 10 MINUTES TO SAY THEY WERE APPARENTLY SOLD OUT, REGARDLESS OF THE WEBSITE LETTING ME PUT IT IN MY CART AND CHECKING OUT COMPLETELY. BY THIS POINT I WAS IN TEARS FROM FRUSTRATION, I AM IN RETAIL AND I DO NOT BLAME THE EMPLOYEES, THEY ALL DID THE BEST THEY COULD, BUT THERE IS NO REASON IT SHOULD TAKE A CUSTOMER 2 HOURS OF STORE TIME, 2 TRIPS, 10 PHONE CALLS AN ONLINE CHAT , AND 2 CANCELED ORDERS ALL WITHIN A MONTH TO GET THIER ITEMS OR AN EXPLANATION! I FOOLISHLY GAVE YOU CHANCES AND YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY MADE ME STRESSED, FRUSTRATED AND BROUGHT ME TO TEARS AT XMAS. SO I HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY VERY NOT SO MERRY XMAS SEAR.COM, BAH HUMBUG!!!!!! AND EVERYONE I HAVE TOLD OR CONTACTED SO FAR HAS BEEN IN DISBELIEF AND DISGUST AND WORD SPREADS FAST.

Comments