With Company response Not resolved

Placed an order for a washer/dryer pair on Searsoutlet.com and received a confirmation page that my order was placed, delivery set for 2 days. I never received an email confirmation or a call to schedule delivery, so I called customer service, who tells me that they can see the order, but it has not "gone through," so I'll need to place my order again. Guess what? When I go to resubmit the order, the price has gone up, and not just a little bit. It's gone up a few hundred dollars. I called customer service back and spoke with a manager. She found the order, stated that everything had gone through, but it had not reached the store yet, and that's why I hadn't received an email or call yet. She said she was making notes in the order, and that I should receive a call by the evening to schedule delivery and that I should receive an email within a few hours.

When I still had not received an email around lunch time, I called customer service back and was told that there was a "glitch" and the order didn't get sent to the store properly, so it was going to cancel. Once again, I asked to speak with a manager informing them that I was told in the morning that everything was fine. They can't place the order over the phone, the only thing I can do is go back to the website. You can't even call the store, because the price is different if you call. So I am left hanging, AGAIN.

They did offer me 10% on a different order and said if I place the order and call back, they would apply a 10% credit. We shall see. Who wants to bet if I place the order and call back no one will have any idea what I'm talking about? At this point, I'm looking for another place that can deliver quickly.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Wildeflowers,

I am sorry that you've been dealing with this very frustrating experience surrounding the online order for your washer and dryer and for the delay in our response to your post. Obviously, these types of "glitches" happen at times with online orders but we do not believe that you should be penalized now that the price of your set is more expensive. I would like to have one of our Sears Executive case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to this issue and an end to your frustration. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we appreciate your business with Sears. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the washer and dryer are is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Wildeflowers) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.