With Company response Not resolved

Please folks, if you order from Sears, do not pay their shipping to sell, like belt maters or luxury divas, go straight to that site. Sears wanted $12.00 for shipping a hair cover.

The haircover was only $17.99 and they wanted, $12.99 to ship it from them. The little woman went to that site and the shipping is FREE in the U.S. for any amt. so please do not let Sears pocket that!

I still say them and K-mart you have to watch! Please, tell everyone about this, they are ripoffs anyway sometimes!

Just a friendly way around them, so they cannot rip you off fo rthe shipping, when the place luxury divas ships FREE! So, many places linking up loke that.

Comments

MajG
Dallas, Texas, United States #597765

Who wants to call you and take up their time. We do not know who you are and do not care.

Get somewhere, my statement is trues, I served this country and my word is good! By the way, I am not sending you any of my info!

You must be nuts, my wife already ordered and received the product straight from them. BEGONE!

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear MajG:

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are sorry that you feel the amount charged for shipping the hair cover ordered was exorbitant. We would like to speak with you regarding this order and experience and offer the assistance of a dedicated case manager who can help resolve this issue. In researching your case, I see that we reached out to you on December 5, 2012 and have not received your contact information in order to contact you. Please send the following information – contact number, screen name (MajG), phone number used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Susan R.