I purchased a Kenmore Coldspot refrigerator in September of 2013 from the Johnstown, PA store.I did not have the $293.00 for an extended warranty as I am a Senior Citizen, ill with multiple medical issues and disabled.

In May of 2015, I was advised by Service the compressor was failing and "nothing to do" - except lose my $600.00+ . Calls to Sears Customer Care were fruitless and multiple calls to the Sears store were to know avail.

Sears has lost the fine reputation they had and care nothing of customers - only sales.I have always purchased Sears products but this is the LAST and will advise multiple other entities: Sears does not stand behind their products.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of junk appliances delivered. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of kenmore coldspot refrigerator and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Sears needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kenmore coldspot refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments