I bought a washer and dryer set at Sears the day after Thanksgiving. I was told that it would be delivered the next Saturday. I donated my water guzzling washer to charity and got ready for my new set. I called my local Sears only to find out that it is on BACK ORDER til MARCH or maybe APRIL. I have called customer service all the way to Sears Holding only to be told there are two options.

The first is to get my money back but unfortunately the door buster deals of Black Friday 2008 are over so that is unacceptable.

The second option is to wait until it gets here. Until then I am taking the clothes of my family of six to the laundromat weekly to the tune of $40.00 and 2 hours time.

I wanted a substitute for what they sold me but was told that is not available but they will send me a 100 dollar gift card for my trouble. I don't want a gift card I want the appliances they sold me in a timely manner.

Oh yeah they are charging me interest on my credit card for the appliances even though I have not received them.

Sears lies and sells merchandise they do not have and know they do not have and they don't care.

Debbie Bruster