4.3

I order a ton for 2 reasons, shop your way, and I dont have to go to the store in person. Well you shipped me a mens jacket instead of a womans cardigan.

How the heck did that ship? Well I guess nobody bothers to read what they ship. Next item they have no tracking for it at all. It says shipped and thats all.

Now I have to drive 45 min to my store, I am partially handicap, so it will be a hassle, nobody helped me when I called, just said to ship back or return. How about, I'm sorry?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $28. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about cardigan from Sears was poor customer service and delivery experience , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments