Have held a "Sears Card" and been a customer since 1978... Just received an UN_SOLICITED citi-bank master card from Sears.

Called their card folks and got nowhere.. pushed for a supervisor and talked w/her.. got nowhere.. waiting for a cal from her boss.. and going to go up the ladder until I hit someone who can fix this problem. Somewhere.. someone can solve this. I have told them I WILL use "social media" to spread the word.

Told them we have enough cards and that by doing this, Sears has "ding'd" out credit score.. NOT HAPPY and I want them to fix it now!

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

To Valued Sears Customer,

I'm sorry for the frustration and for any way that this incident has harmed your credit. We are happy to help you straighten this out with Citibank. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the following screen name, which I created for you, (Unsol0606) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.