I recently purchased a mattress and box spring from Sears in two separate orders. The mattress came Monday at 10am. I got a call at 2pm stating they delivered the wrong mattress. I had to leave work again come back home to receive the correct mattress that was unwrapped in plastic and delivered to me in the rain.

I then was scheduled to receive box springs on Wednesday from 5pm to 7pm. I called the day before to confirm the time. The delivery driver called at 2:45pm aand asked if he could deliver them. I stated I was not home and at work. When I said I would be home at 5pm, he hung up. I then received a call at 3pm stating I needed to reschedule.

I called the delivery center who said they don't know why my time was estimated between 5pm and 7pm but their truck stopped at 3 pm and I would need to reschedule. I explained I had to *** twice for the wrong mattress being delivered and I was not going to *** another day for their error in scheduling. Especially. when I don't know if the time would be correct that they estimated. I then said I wanted to cancel the box springs. The gentleman "John" said I would have to pay a cancelation fee. I stated I was not going to because they were dishonest about the delivery. I asked to speak to his supervisor and he said he didn't have one. He also would not give me anything to identify him by and stated there was none that could.help me.

I sent three days and hours on the phone. Sears customer service center is filled with employees who read off a script and can not transfer you to people that can handle real situations. No one in upper management can be reached or reaches out when a situation needs to be handled. I asked several times to a manager or anyone that can I help. I was told etheir "I don't have manager" or "I can't do that". I will never order anything from Sears again and understand why they rating is a 1 out 5 from 2,063 reviews

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments