Purchase a Kenmore refrig model 6093. The new refrig uses more power than the 20 year old I replaced.

It runs all the time and is very noisy, plus the electric compressor creates static noise on the AM radio.

Call Sears, you get some overseas answering service. Was on the phone for hour and got no help. Finally called the local Sears store where I picked it up at. Since I was an internet order they cannot help me.

Call Sears warranty and repair, the service tech cannot fix.

This the current Kenmore designs. Another American made piece of ***.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

Dear Ekayser ,

I apologize for the late response to your post. I wanted to offer help. I'm sorry to hear about your Kenmore refrigerator making so much noise and giving you problems. I can see the concern and frustration. At your convenience please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Ekayser) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Scott J.