With Company response

My dryer stopped heating so I called Sears.They sent out a tech.

He replaced a $2.00 fuse for $156.00. He asked me to take a survey....I swallowed and politely complied. Now I am recieving endless survey calls and emails. I called Sears to ask if they would please take me off their list.

After 30 minutes and 5 departments.....they admitted that they dont know how. As if a $156.00 fuse is not enough plunishment now I am reminded how uphappy I am on a regular basis. I cant believe how *** a company that size can be in this respect. Social media is HUGE for a company like Sears and the online complaints are endless.

I have no idea how to stop the calls.So now, I too HATE SEARS and will NEVER but anything from there again.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous392314,

My name is Edwin and I work with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. I can only imagine the frustrations you may be facing with these unwanted surveys and emails, and for that we’re sorry. If further assistance is needed, we’d like to help. Please send us an email containing your preferred contact information –contact #, screen name (Anonymous392314), phone # used at time of purchase to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. We look forward hearing from you soon.

Edwin C.