While scheduling a repair I was offered an agreement that would fix the current problem and give a year warranty plus $500.00 towards a new refrigerator if they could not fix it plus $200.00 food loss.I asked will it cover this food and she said yes.

I paid for it with my card over the phone. The girl told me I would receive papers in the mail in week or so. When the repair man came there was no record of the purchase. He offered me a year warranty for $100.00 more than the repair charge.

Which was about $60.00 more than the cost. I will never buy from Sears again. I already cut my card up. I have 7 Sears appliances, plus tools and compressors and it will be time for news things soon.

I will go somewhere else. I was on the phone for days being transfered from one department to another with no results. I was put through the computer everytime. The tech was nice he was here for an hour when I was on the phone, he was shocked.

It's the worst customer service ever. Something needs to be done about these companies who sell high dollar items that don't last. The tech told me the service dept was doing real good. Which means they are fixing alot of products that aren't good.

Since they record they should check and they will find the girl lied to me about the food loss and that's why she didin't process the maintenance agreement. Other techs came for the dryer and the microwave hood. Both of them cracked the plastic on the appliances while using a srew gun. Sears would not take care of that either.

They put you through an endless cycle and say they'll call you back and they don't. Then they blame you.

Shame on you Sears.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Rocky Point, North Carolina, United States #12142

All you had to do was call the same number you purchased the warranty from while the technician was there, and get the information for him to look up your new warranty. Use your head.