2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have purchased appliances from Sears for years with the extended warranties for my businesses and they have always sent out repair people in a relatively timely manner. Over the past year or so, they have outsourced their service agreements and it is HORRIBLE.

Our washer and dryer have not worked for weeks. We are still under our 1-year warranty and I cannot get anyone to come out and repair our washer and dryer. We were scheduled for July 5th, 2016 and after waiting weeks for this repair appointment, they simply did not show up. When I called to complain, everyone I spoke with apologised and let me know how sorry they were but NO ONE has the power to change the situation.

We were rescheduled for July 14th, 2016 with no explanation other than the service tech was running late on the day we were scheduled. I have cancelled our extended warranties because they are simply not worth the paper they are written on. I honestly believe that Sears is trying to get consumers to cancel their contracts.

Why else would they outsource their Service? Their reputation is built on service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Repair.

I didn't like: Uncaring outsourced service team, Response time.

Comments