We purchased 10,000 of Kenmore Elite Appliances from Sears in July (5 months ago).So far, we've had 2 issues.

1st-my dishwasher does not dry my dishes. It took 1 month for them to come to my home and all I was told is that I was using the wrong detergent??? I use a normal detergent like they sell in the grocery store. Now my washing machine is broken and does not drain.

I have an 8 month old son and 4 other people living in my home and I can not wash out clothes.

They will not come to fix it for 10 days! And they will not reimburse me for my laundromat bills or to have another technician come from another company.

This is ridiculous and I will never buy another Sears product.

Comments

Unalaska, Alaska, United States #1913

We had that problem with sears as well.It's always two weeks..So we went to the nearest sears parts supply center and picked up the part ourselves.

It was an hour away, but it still saved us money and we saved ourselves allot of aggravation.Plus my husband fixed the washer his self.

Wrexham, Wales, United Kingdom #1515

Sears does not manufacture any product .Sears techs service many retailors not sears customers exclusivly.

We service Lowes Best Buy and many others under the name a+e . These retailors dont want a sears van showing up. Exampl Buy a dryer at sears you pay more for the label and extended service then for same dryer at lowes a whirlpool . Even thou you payed more for the dryer and service contract ave $239..

vs. $70.. at lowes. You still have to wait your turn .

If you want to fix it your self they will get you on shipping and extreme mark ups on parts.thanks doug frakes svc mang sears