I bought a refrigerator from Sears with a 5 yr onsite warranty. They promised 24 hour delivery.

Warranty had $500 spoiled food insurance, guaranteed replacement w/3 problems in a year, and 24 hour service. It took 4 weeks to deliver, was installed wrong, and broke 4 times in the first year. We lost $1000 in food. It took 6 weeks for a technician to show up to fix it.

The store couldn't help, they never paid the food claim, and I hired a local appliance repair company to fix.

Sears is a ripoff. They didn't post my complaint on their consumer blog website.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Repair.

Comments

I'm right there with you. 5 repairs on the same appliance (fridge freezer) now I have a freezer full of thawed food, with the 6th sears repaire man in my kitechen as we speak.

I am in total house renovations and I can tell you...The Sears of years ago, is not the sears of Today. I will never purchase another appliance large or small from Sears

The things you claim are not the way the protection agreement reads. You might want to look at your paperwork a little closer.