after purchasing a Kenmore HE2 washer and dryer, the washing machine stoped working. All efforts by the customer relations dept failed to work.

Finally they said they would issue a work order for a repairman to come to the house. How soon can they be here I asked? "2 weeks" was the response. I said "That is just unnaceptable, I can have any repairman out within 2-3 days." And she Replies " "Go ahead and it will void your warranty."

SERVICE? WHAT SERVICE. 2 weeks without a washer and a large family...Sears just lost my business for Life..Im still waiting on the repairman and taking my laundry to the local facility...I should leave this washer sitting on the doorstep at the local sears where I bought it....

Comments

Dear Cobblestonebuilder,

We are sorry to hear about the problems that you are experiencing with your Kenmore washer. When calling for service we attempt to schedule service for our cutomers in a timely manner. There are some occasions when we are booked up and service may be delayed further than expected. This is not saying that it is okay to have our customers wait two weeks and we would appreciate the opportunity to assist you if still needed. My name is David and I work for the Sears Cares Escalations Team and we are here for assistance. At your convenience please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com with any questions or concerns you may have. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the washer was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Cobblestonebuilder) in the email so we can reference to your case.

David V.

Senior Case Manager

Sears Cares

Saint Ann, Missouri, United States #4618

Same here with my mothers situation in Ohio.Just bought a new hot water heater from Sears and now has too much water pressure and not getting any hot water.

And some repairmen that Sears hired is suppose to come out and put a pressure regularlator on the water heater and that is definitely not the problem but they don't mind socking it to her for a couple of hundred bucks!!I may be here in Alabama but I will definitely be heard by phone and internet!