With Company response Not resolved

I have a snowblower from Sears with an extended warranty. I live where it snows A LOT so I need it to work.

It broke in November and I called for service. The service line says they can't schedule appointments in my area but someone will call me back within 24 to 48 hours to schedule an appointment. They don't call, I call customer service, they say someone will call, they don't, I get to the escalated customer service called "customer solutions" they say someone will call, they don't, etc. This essentially goes on for 6 weeks before the snowblower finally gets fixed.

In the meantime they promise to pay $50/week for the time I'm without they snowblower but they don't. Now, my snowblower breaks again yesterday. I call for service. I'm told I'll get a call in 24 hours to schedule an appointment.

They don't call. I call back and I'm told they can't help me because it hasn't been 48 hours since my first call, that it isn't unreasonable to wait 6 weeks or more for a repair.

they won't pay the earlier $50/week for the entire time I was out my snowblower because it's capped at $200 and they won't pay anything this time because of the last compensation. When I asked to submit a complaint I was told they are the escalation department and there is no other place ot complain and they won't help me.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Llp,

We are very sorry to hear that you are out of your snowblower, from what you have stated we understand it is a much needed item in your part of the country. My name is Stephanie L. and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. I would like one of our dedicated case managers to contact you to look further into this and to also go over what options we have to assist. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your snowblower was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name “ Llp ” for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.