Sears appliance service is absolutely horrible. Our 2 year old Sears stove broke a week ago and we arranged for warranty service between 1-5:00 last Friday and the tech NEVER showed up.

We finally got to talk to a human at 6:30 that night after we called and they told us we would get no service that evening and we had to reschedule for Monday (today) between 10-2:00. It's now 3:50 and he still is not here. I spoke to a "supervisor" at Sears who offered me a $50 gift card or 6 months more warranty on this piece of *** stove and I accepted neither. I have shopped at Sears for 40 years, but I AM DONE AS OF TODAY.

YOU SHOULD BE TOO. Unless you want to be treated like your time is worth nothing and want to buy crappy appliances, you should never shop at Sears. There are plenty of competitors out there who would love our business and I will be finding one. Sears is DEAD in my world.

They do not deserve anyone's business. BOYCOTT SEARS.

Comments

To Smarti,

My name is Dianne and I'm part of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I found your post here and I'm truly concerned by what I have read here. Sears has always stood for the highest levels of quality and service; I know we have deeply disappointed you with the delay of your repair appointment.

We certainly don’t want our customers frustrated. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Smarti) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dianne D.